Covid-19 Compliance Officer
Larnach Recruitment currently have an immediate need for a Covid-19 Compliance Officer for high profile site in Dublin City Centre.
The main role of the C-19 Compliance officer is to prevent Covid-19 from entering the site and spreading through the workforce. This is to be achieved through two important processes which the successful candidate will take ownership of; 1. Proactive day to day duties, 2. Reactive emergency duties.
- Implement a tracker system for tracking new starts in order to, as far as is reasonably practicable ensure personnel on site complete relevant Covid-19 questionnaires.
- Being a constant onsite presence to monitor compliance with social distancing of 2 metres between all personnel onsite. In instances where there is non-conformance with social distancing the C-19 Compliance Officer is to intervene, verbally warn the individuals who are non-compliant, record these incidents and report them to site management.
- Keep logs of regular monitoring of COVID-19 controls onsite.
- Regularly check that there is sufficient up to date signage erected onsite to educate all personnel about the Covid-19 controls onsite. This should include signage about Hand washing, use of hand sanitiser, social distancing, what to do if symptoms are identified, etc.
- At all times promote and coach good hygiene practises to all personnel onsite.
- Regularly check that regular cleaning of welfare facilities, handrails, door handles, etc. is carried onsite.
- Regularly check that hand wash liquid/soap and hand sanitisers are replenished as required.
- Check hot water and hand drying facilities are available onsite.
- Make representations to site management with regards any COVID-19 concerns raised by site personnel to the C -19 Compliance Officer.
- Regularly check that site personnel are adhering to staggered break time schedules and limiting numbers in Canteens, drying rooms and smoking areas, at all times adhering to the 2-meter social distancing guideline.
- Regularly check that personnel leaving site at designated breaks remove their site PPE and continue to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Report any areas of non-compliance to site management and follow up and track that these are addressed
- Informing site management if there is a confirmed case or if they have been made aware of an individual with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Isolating an individual with symptoms in an isolation room/segregated area away from other personnel.
- Following site protocol for individuals with COVID-19 symptoms. (i.e. send home, inform them to contact GP).
- Assisting in contact tracing should there be a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Assisting with the site shutdown plan should the site need to close as a result of a cluster outbreak of COVID-19.
The successful candidate will have authority to stop any operation proceeding if there is any doubt about the safety of the operation or the following of correct procedures.
- At least two years experiencing working within a site management team on a major construction project
- Proven track record of monitoring sub-contractors
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Pro-active ability to manage and deal with problems
This role is an immediate start and the successful candidate will be interviewed by video conference. If this is a role that interests you, please apply below or get in touch with Micheál Brady.
Larnach will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice at www.larnach.ie.
Reference ID: Larna0880