Larnach Recruitment currently have an immediate need for Site Engineers in the Kildare area.
The role is with a very established contractor and there is scope for career progression for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting out – Line level and position of construction elements to be set out accurately.
- Managing subcontractors
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Ordering materials and scheduling deliveries
- Measuring quantities of material laid
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or engineer
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Attending weekly meetings with consultants and clients
- Making sure traffic management plans are implemented correctly
- Degree or HND/HNC in Civil Engineering or similar
- Proven track record of monitoring sub-contractors
- Ability to set out accurately.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment.
- Can do attitude.
Please send your CV to us attaching any copies of certs/tickets/references you may hold. Larnach will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice at www.larnach.ie
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €35,000.00-€60,000.00 per year