Site Engineer – Cork
Larnach Recruitment currently have an immediate need for an experienced Site Engineer for a prominent Civil Engineering company, the role will be primarily based in Cork.
The role itself is joining the project management team as a site engineer, you would be reporting directly to one of the project engineers. The project engineer you will be reporting to will be managing 5-6 projects at any given time, these will be a mix of civil packages in the Cork/Munster region There is a large management team and support network and you will be eased into higher responsibility roles at the correct pace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Basic setting out – Guidance and training will be given if required.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by
the client or engineer.
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to
meet agreed deadlines.
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may
• Attending weekly meetings with consultants and clients..
Degree or HND/HNC in Civil Engineering or similar
A minimum of 4 years relevant experience working on major Civil projects.
Proven track record of monitoring sub-contractors
Experience in AutoCAD
Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Larnach will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice at www.larnach.ie.
Reference ID: Larna0911