Site Engineer – RC Frames experience
Larnach Recruitment currently have an immediate need for an experienced Site Engineer for a Tier one contractor, the site is based in the city centre and the role has an immediate start available.
The role itself is joining the project management team as a site engineer, you will be reporting directly to the site project manager. There is a large management team and support network and you will be eased into higher responsibility roles at the correct pace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Setting out – Must be extremely competent using GPS and robotic total stations, will be looking after the RC Frame package
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by
the client or engineer.
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to
meet agreed deadlines.
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may
• Attending weekly meetings with consultants and clients..
Degree or HND/HNC in Civil Engineering or similar
A minimum of 4 years relevant experience working on major Construction projects.
Proven track record of monitoring sub-contractors
Proven track record setting out all elements of projects
Experience in AutoCAD
Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Larnach will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice at www.larnach.ie.
Reference ID: Larna0927